Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums  Richie Knucklez  Galaga Bowl

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
richieknucklez

Galaga Bowl
on 6/6/2012 9:32:27 AM
We are busy gathering new rare games, sponsors for our contests, Get ready for the biggest and the best Arcade event in arcade history! (see Kong off 2), and museum quality displays.

Early on when we hosted Classic Arcade Gaming Dotcom tourneys we had a problem with bathroom etiquette. I came up with this idea;

Ready .... Aim.... Fire!

Nashvillan
Admin

RE: Galaga Bowl
on 6/6/2012 1:23:51 PM
Kyoot, Richie. Welcome to your first post, btw.

I see one glaring issue with this though. If the person using this sees bullets heading toward him, he's likely to "dodge" them which could cause the same messes as before. Then there's that whole tractor beam thing......

Good artwork though. Maybe spraying "pepper" on the various enemies in BurgerTime and watch them change color slightly? Maybe a Black Widow bowl?

richieknucklez

RE: Galaga Bowl
on 6/6/2012 2:22:24 PM
Thanks Nash,

been laying low. The smell around the arcade scene has kept me at bay. I have been trying to shed some of my "Baby Fat" been busy exercising and enjoying the gorgeous weather. A new improved RK and RK arcade are on the horizon. I have been busy today with a Joust Cocktail and a Hat Trick Cocktail. Will post pics as soon as the restos are done.

Richie

Page: of 1 Page

Forums  Richie Knucklez  Galaga Bowl

Recent Scores
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
Brandon Travis
4/22/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024