Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  World's Hardest Mario Game

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Robert

World's Hardest Mario Game
on 6/8/2013 11:32:35 AM
I know this is an arcade forum, but this game makes the classic "Super Mario Brothers" look like a cakewalk in comparison !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUvCi7dUxAs

HugDD

RE: World's Hardest Mario Game
on 6/8/2013 10:28:40 PM

Haha, I just had to check this post out of curiosity Robert Pac-Man This looks to be one of those ridiculous imitations. I know there are some games Angry Video Game Nerd has reviewed that are similar. The one that comes to mind is Kid Kool, where invisible coin boxes kill you just like in this game. For those who want to see the first board further, check this out: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NecGquJlMU&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Ya know, I wonder how well Jeff Willms would do at this game. He's played and streamed some of the crazy Japanese roms of Super Mario World, and is incredibly patient is seems, if not just super tolerant.

-Duc
nowornever12001@yahoo.com
www.splcenter.org

DDRMixer

on 6/9/2013 12:22:03 AM
That game looks like it would be fun to play when really bored, just to try to pass everything.

Robert

on 6/9/2013 1:04:09 AM
I saw this on YouTube earlier today. This game looks legit and VERY challenging. Would be an awesome title for the annual ACAM event if this were an arcade game !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhqkxwJWR0w

nasero

on 6/9/2013 1:17:32 AM
Another "fun" aka really difficult game like that Cat Mario game is I Wanna Be The Guy.

SanTe
Admin

on 6/9/2013 2:09:38 PM
My favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in6RZzdGki8

Clearly this guy is from Long Island.

Robert

on 6/10/2013 12:30:17 AM
Many years ago, I think it was 1990-1993 range when I used a Macintosh at work, someone gave me at some point a copy of "Dirty Tetris" to play...these were back in the days when the IT department had no strict policy on people installing games on their workstations.

This was one of the toughest versions of Tetris that I played...nowhere near as fast as "Death Tetris", not even remotely close. But the game cheated like a you-know-what.

Pieces would randomly appear anywhere at any time. Pieces would change shape after being in place. Pieces would change from a bomb, which blew up pieces, to a solid shape, or vice versa, as you were bringing them down. Entire rows of pieces in place would "shift" to one direction. The pieces in place would be temporarily invisible until another piece was placed and then only briefly re-appear.

And all the while when certain things happened a cheesy computer voice would sound out "Nyah Nyah Nyah" and the like.

Very unfair !!

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  World's Hardest Mario Game

Recent Scores
James White
4/15/2024
Kevin Jimenez
4/15/2024
Damien Cordova
4/15/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/15/2024