Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  No Limit Arcade moved and didn't update their address

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
edlee

No Limit Arcade moved and didn't update their address
on 8/31/2014 9:06:59 AM
I visited the No Limit Arcade location's address listed on Aurcade, and the place was empty.  The Facebook page for No Limit Arcade still shows a map for the old location.  The latest Facebook posting on August 9, 2014 starts with a sentence fragment that does not make it clear that they have moved to the Milk Pail in Dundee, Illinois.  I visited the place in the Milk Pail, and there were absolutely no other people there, which is no surprise if they do not know its location.  A lot of the games currently associated with No Limit Arcade on Aurcade are not at the new site.  This failure to communicate clearly and effectively might cause No Limit Arcade to go out of business.

mattburke

RE: No Limit Arcade moved and didn't update their address
on 8/31/2014 9:55:13 AM
Heard it's going to a barcade of sorts

edlee

on 8/31/2014 12:00:11 PM
That is correct.  The Milk Pail is a building that contains a bar as well as an arcade.  The unambiguous location of the Milk Pail, which contains the No Limit Arcade, is:

Milk Pail / No Limit Arcade
14N630 Il Route 25
Dundee, IL 60118

This place is close to the Underground Retrocade.

tmbr_wulf

on 12/9/2014 1:52:13 PM
SWEET HOLY GOD!!!!!  I have been driving past the Milk Pail for months....MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Almost every weekday.  I couple of months ago I barely noticed that there was just a weak black banner with yellow letters that simply read, "ARCADE".  I thought to myself that I should maybe check it out at some point, but had no idea that it was the new home of No Limit.  Good information to have, thanks!!

mattburke

on 12/9/2014 4:45:30 PM
Went to No Limit when it was in Algonquin, only Played Super Pac-Man and Blasteroids , Underground Retrocade rocks also

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  No Limit Arcade moved and didn't update their address

Recent Scores
James White
4/17/2024
Mases Hagopian
4/18/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/18/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/18/2024
Kevin Jimenez
4/15/2024