Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  Underground Retrocade featured on Pie Factory Podcast

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
dauber

Underground Retrocade featured on Pie Factory Podcast
on 7/14/2015 11:58:54 AM
Hey there...

In addition to discussing two games (Lost Tomb and Xevious) on our recent episode, we also had an audio tour of Underground Retrocade in West Dundee, IL, complete with two special guests.

You can find us on iTunes, Stitcher, and our show notes page at flark.it/piefactory

Also, we'll have a contest coming up. Details TBD!

tkkalverm

RE: Underground Retrocade featured on Pie Factory Podcast
on 7/23/2015 9:56:23 PM
UR is under-appreciated in the Chicago area which offers a ton of classic gaming options. More people should support this amazing place!

CharlesRx

on 7/27/2015 5:52:22 PM
I love the UR, but I think it's traffic is crippled by it's location. The area it's in is beautiful, charming, and a really nice area to relax for a night of gaming - but it's very far out from city and east burbs. I think public transportation makes a huge difference for the city area arcades and barcades and helps them stay afloat. I wish the UR was a little more accessible because it's a definite gem and well worth the trip out to see it.

tkkalverm

on 8/1/2015 1:18:02 AM
That is odd... you are right it is not ideally located but it is about 20 minutes from the new Level 257 restaurant in Schaumburg. The area is pretty well populated. Places in Idaho and New Hampshire can thrive so this place should too. There are just a lot of places for retro gaming in the Chicago area.

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  Underground Retrocade featured on Pie Factory Podcast

Recent Scores
James White
4/15/2024
Kevin Jimenez
4/15/2024
Damien Cordova
4/15/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/15/2024
James White
4/15/2024