Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  Arcades in TX you like

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Ruki

Arcades in TX you like
on 7/27/2010 5:48:17 PM
I have always loved arcades, since I was a wee little girl. I haven't been able to play any on a regular basis due to not living near one and always living in small towns... I want to branch out and take a trip to a few places and just play at an arcade all day, since I have the money to.

So far, Arcade UFO in Austin and Gameworks at Grapevine look awesome. Surprising though, considering Austin is the capitol...

Any recommendations? :)

Nashvillan
Admin

RE: Arcades in TX you like
on 7/27/2010 10:44:35 PM
While I don't live in TX and haven't visited there in over two years, I am sure there are many good arcades out there that just are not on the list yet.
I have studied the list thus far and have noticed some mall arcades with small listings which tell me that there's really more there than what's posted, but that's all the person could remember at the time.
Most Dave n Busters usually have about 35 games in them... there should be more than that in TX... isn't that where D&B was founded?
I've noticed none of the amusement parks are on the list. Six Flags is bound to have some arcade of some sort in there. Water parks often have a few machines available... tis the season for waterparks! lol
You might want to take a digital camera and take pictures of the marquee (without a flash) if you run across an arcade that's too large for you to keep up with. We've had members saying they've been given an evil glare (myself included!) when walking around with a spiral notebook and pen writing games down.
Enjoy!

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  Arcades in TX you like

Recent Scores
James White
4/15/2024
Kevin Jimenez
4/15/2024
Damien Cordova
4/15/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/15/2024