Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  Trying to think of the name of a game ( your on a gameshow)

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
PookieNumNums

Trying to think of the name of a game ( your on a gameshow)
on 8/12/2020 6:39:05 AM
Can anyone please tell me the name of an arcade game.  You were on a game show and you went room to room  killing enemies.  You gathered loot on the ground like money and you won big prizes.  I was a master at this game but for the life of me after about 30 years I can't remember the name. I want to play it again.  There was like a game show announcer that would talk during the game play. 

I found it !!  Smash TV   GOD I wish someone would make a modern version of this game.  I would spend hours playing it at the arcade. I have every path memorized

jpralr

RE: Trying to think of the name of a game ( your on a gameshow)
on 8/13/2020 12:21:10 PM
One of the classics by Eugene Jarvis and Williams. Although the game is hard as hecc.

Nashvillan
Admin

RE: Trying to think of the name of a game (you're on a gameshow)
on 8/22/2020 1:52:53 AM
Fun little tidbit.  This game was in the 2014 Funspot tournament (the final one hosted by ACAM) as a side tournament.  A representative of MagFest was on hand and all you had to do was beat his score on one credit and you would win a free pass to Magfest in Maryland the next year (you still had to pay for flight, hotel, etc).  I was one of the few who did.  Martin Bedard though... he either beat, or very nearly beat, the entire game on one credit!

They also made a sequel to this called Total Carnage.

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  Trying to think of the name of a game ( your on a gameshow)

Recent Scores
Andrew Brown
4/19/2024
James White
4/17/2024
Mases Hagopian
4/18/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/18/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/18/2024