Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums  The American Classic Arcade Museum at Funspot  
 
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
McGamer
Member

Posts: 3
No Title
on 6/4/2010 3:40:08 PM
Seems to be very few females at the tournament. It's kinda cool to be one of the few, but still there's lots of other females gamers out there.


 
Auric
Founder

Posts: 132
RE: female gamers
on 6/4/2010 11:03:34 PM
As odd as this sounds, I think it's getting better, though.

Make sure you say hi tomorrow. Not sure I've met you yet. I always try and make sure I meet everyone.

I drank WHAT!?! - Socrates
 
McGamer
Member

Posts: 3
RE:
on 6/5/2010 5:08:31 PM
sorry i didn't say hi today. If you saw me at all I was the one with the blue mario bros. shirt on today. I had to head back home to MA today so I won't be back tomorrow to compete. Good luck in the competition.


 
 Page: of 1 Page

Forums  The American Classic Arcade Museum at Funspot  
 
Recent Scores
134
Mases Hagopian
10/3/2026
24,500
LayLa O'Brien
10/2/2026
258,400
Andrew Iwaszko
10/2/2026
648,700
Andrew Iwaszko
10/2/2026
1,423,800
Andrew Iwaszko
10/2/2026