Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums  CrapMAME Tournaments  Submission requirements

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Scoundrl

Submission requirements
on 5/12/2011 1:29:26 PM
Hey guys. I just wanted to send out a note.. What I’d like to see for submissions is..

An eMail to crapgames@athometech.com including a link to the archive the score is in.

A time stamp in the archive of when the submission starts (not just the time because the archives are not time stamped with the proper time just running time of the archive)

The game name and score…

Something like this…

http://www.justin.tv/barthax/b/285513639
Blasto: 8,480 11m8sec start time

Or you can clip it and just link the clip and the score.

I am not folloing all the threads for scores, just my inbox so i can efficiently manage it.

Thanks!
-Ken

GeorgeIV

RE: Submission requirements
on 5/12/2011 3:50:20 PM
I just sent an email with my first scores, and then I came here and read this post... So the only thing I did differently is I put the end times of my games in the email and the stream archives, where I zoom in to show the score and the dip switch settings, but not the beginning times. I'd write the end times down as I'd get a good score, but haven't gone back for all the start times; I was getting impatient to start playing again! But next time I send scores, probably tomorrow around this time, i'll make sure to go back and get the start times too. Actually i'll probably do the highlight videos, when I get what I feel are my personal tournament best scores on each title, and send those. But now I was in a rush to get some qualifying scores submitted to get on the scoreboard, hopefully I sent enough info for that. If not, let me know, I'll either go back and resubmit, or just send the better scores that I'll certainly be getting later today!

And thanks!

up2ng

on 5/12/2011 8:34:25 PM
Oh, I've also been assuming that it's the end time of the game that the verifiers needed. For this tournament I cannot imagine that they would feel the need to actually watch the whole game -- just check the score at the end and look at the settings.

Ltmonkey

on 5/12/2011 9:43:45 PM
so if i want to be in this tournament, I can just email my stream highlight link and the required submission information correct?

Scoundrl

on 5/12/2011 10:05:13 PM
Yes, just email me following this basic outline, beginning or end time is fine actually.

-Ken

Page: of 1 Page

Forums  CrapMAME Tournaments  Submission requirements

Recent Scores
Brandon Travis
5/3/2024
Steven Lucas
4/27/2024
Steven Lucas
4/27/2024
Steven Lucas
4/27/2024