Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  AURCADE SITE LSTING VIABLITY

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Lonnie

AURCADE SITE LSTING VIABLITY
on 4/7/2012 7:55:13 PM
GOOD AFTERNOON GUYS

IM SETTING IN DALLAS FORT WORTH AND IT SAY THERE are 3 JOUST IN THS GENERAL AREA. ONE I ALREADY PLAYED AT RUBBER GLOVES.

1. a. THE OTHER 2 AT BARCADIA FORTHWORTH
1. b. RIDGEWOOD BELCHER REC ARE NOT IN THE BUILDING. PLEASE REMOVE Joust FROM THE LIST..at Barcadia Fortworth ( Its not in Dallas either.)

FURTHer UPDATES TO THE LIST AND THE REASONS FOLLOW:
2. VINTAGE VIDEO MCCLEAN ILL- I machine I purchased last year was his working Joust. There has been no active Joust there for over 1 year.

2. Edmonds Farm- The machines are packed up while construction happens and are currently not playable.- The Joust at the site also is not working. Please remove

3. Flynns Arcade at Disneyland ;Offical close date April 15th. Not planned to integrate games elsewhere!- Bummer - Please remove

4. Luna City- No access- Please remove

5. The hangout Midland MI
I have gone by and called for 10 months. Game is still not working. Please remove.

Lonnie

RE: AURCADE SITE LSTING VIABLITY
on 4/8/2012 11:16:49 AM
Thanks for updating

Has anyone on the ground in New Orleans been able to confirm the Joust in Gold Mine?
I have called several times and get no answer

Nashvillan
Admin

on 4/8/2012 4:27:52 PM
Well, SOMETHING is still there. Despite the fact that the listing hasn't been updated in over 3 years, someone did recently post a recent review saying there is still a wall of classic arcade and pinball games here, but apparently you have to be very selective about the days you go to visit. One reviewer apparently went on the wrong day and got met with folks that don't like noise.

Luna was recently dismantled so that list should already be archived.
The one in Barcadia was a Robotron/Joust machine, but are you saying it's not there anymore?

Lonnie

on 4/12/2012 11:45:10 PM
Correct
Barcadia does not have a Joust/Robotron at either Dallas or Fort Worth
Their Houston location is closed

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  AURCADE SITE LSTING VIABLITY

Recent Scores
Sid Augustus
4/27/2024
James White