Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  Aurcade On The Rise

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Auric
Founder

Aurcade On The Rise
on 1/23/2017 6:30:42 PM
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Greetings everyone! [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There is something very special I wanted to share with the entire Aurcade community. Back in '07 I began this site as 'Arcade Finder', and very quickly it exploded into an amazing database of locations. Allowing you to find where around the globe you could play the classics. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]After my visit to Funspot (and the American Classic Arcade Museum) in '07, the site grew into Aurcade. Complete with score tracking and a full tournament system. Not very long after I met Doc Mack as he began to build what is now the amazing Galloping Ghost Arcade. Doc and the GGA crew embraced Aurcade and it's ideals from the very beginning. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Since founding the site all those years ago, the demands on my time have grown exponentially. As a result I've simply not had the time to dedicate to the site as I would like. This site has always been a labor of love, and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]With that said, I have some really cool news... I'm turning the reigns of Aurcade over to Doc Mack and the Galloping Ghost Arcade crew. They have a ton of ideas on how to expand the site and its features to provide the Arcade Enthusiast the experience they deserve. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]And don't worry... I'm not going anywhere. I'll be around for the long haul to help Doc and crew keep things rolling. I can't wait to see where we go from here! [/font]

I drank WHAT!?! - Socrates

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  Aurcade On The Rise

Recent Scores
James White
4/15/2024
Kevin Jimenez
4/15/2024
Damien Cordova
4/15/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/15/2024