Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  SSFIV AE + 'Leaked Code' = Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma unlocked for regular play. Capcom furious.

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
YepItsDuo

SSFIV AE + 'Leaked Code' = Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma unlocked for regular play. Capcom furious.
on 1/25/2011 12:13:46 AM
http://freezecracker.com/?p=422

The arcade world doesn't get this type of news everyday.

I was @ GG today (Monday) and I couldn't help but notice two additional spots on the character select screen, so I took a closer look, and was like "Oh. My. Gosh." At first I thought it was a hack but a look at a slightly altered title screen (shown in the link above) proved it otherwise.

So anyways, what's Capcom doing about this? Taking their frustrations out on YouTubers uploading gameplay footage featuring at least one of the two peeps mentioned here, resulting in numerous account suspensions.

Thought I'd share this with you guys.

Thoughts?.

hexcrass

RE: SSFIV AE + 'Leaked Code' = Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma unlocked for regular play. Capcom furious.
on 2/7/2011 1:22:09 PM
I'm curious what the actual code is, I can't seem to find it. This is an interesting story though, I'm a fan of SF, but I can't stand IV. Maybe I'd feel differently if I ever saw an arcade version :/

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  SSFIV AE + 'Leaked Code' = Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma unlocked for regular play. Capcom furious.

Recent Scores
Jay Stacel
4/29/2024
Tony DeRose
4/29/2024
Sid Augustus
4/27/2024
James White
4/27/2024
James White
4/27/2024