Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums  CrapMAME Tournaments  CT4

AuthorComments: Go To First PageGo To Previous Page Page: of 4 Pages
VonDummpenstein

RE: CT4
on 5/15/2012 5:45:50 PM
Where can I see the final standings? The spreadsheet doesn't work for me.

Sucks that I was so busy last week, but thems the breaks. I didn't get a chance to try all the games, but judging from the ones I did try, this year's lineup was stellar. There was a perfect mix of truly awful crap with actual decent playable games; perhaps using some standout titles from previous years had something to do with this, though I have no idea how Disco No. 1 made it in (wtf Bill, I thought for sure we would be playing Gypsy Juggler again). Of the new games brought to my attention by this year's tournament, King & Balloon was the most fun, Spermcopter was the most hilarious, while Botanic was the least fun by a wide margin.

King & Balloon is like Galaxian for retards - oh wait no, that's Galaga. The fact that you can't actually die from getting your ship blown up makes that brutal Galaxian explosion sound way more tolerable. If I ever come across a real King & Balloon cabinet, there is a 100% chance I will credit up. "Thank You" King & Balloon.

Botanic on the other end, is like Pac-Man for masochists. Crawling through a maze where running into random dead-ends will get you eaten by spiders is not a rewarding game-play experience. I suppose had I invested more time I might have learned how to make the most of the "Power Pellets", but I don't like Pac-type games in general and spending any amount of time learning them feels like a chore. If I ever come across a real Botanic cabinet, there is a 0% chance I will credit up.

Spermcopter. Yeah I think that pretty much covers it.

Until next year, I wish you all a good crap.

VonDummpenstein

RE: CT4
on 5/15/2012 11:02:09 PM
Never mind - I gotted it toooooo workzes.

Go To First PageGo To Previous Page Page: of 4 Pages

Forums  CrapMAME Tournaments  CT4

Recent Scores
Brandon Travis
5/3/2024
Steven Lucas
4/27/2024
Steven Lucas
4/27/2024
Steven Lucas
4/27/2024
Andrew Iwaszko