Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  New games

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Nashvillan
Admin

New games
on 12/22/2009 9:52:29 AM
Be on the lookout for the new arcade video game lineup for this year.

I have discovered Golden Tee Live 2010 is out now and may have replaced many of the 2009 models that were at the bars. Keep your eyes open, team.

graham8bit
Official

RE: New games
on 12/22/2009 6:28:44 PM
Thanks for the heads up!!

Nashvillan
Admin

on 3/20/2010 2:31:31 PM
Thanx to the videos Arcade Heroes did at the Amusement Expo 2010, we have updated the database with many of the new releases that may come to an arcade or bar near you... including the highly anticipated Pac-Man Battle Royale! These releases are even ahead of KLOV.

Nashvillan
Admin

on 4/7/2010 12:27:33 AM
New games to be on the lookout for at your favorite arcades!

There has been a siting of Terminator Salvation... the first new game of 2010.
Twisted Nitro Stunt Racing is out now.
Putt! Championship Edition has made an appearance as well. It's a miniature golf simulation with an actual putter and an actual golf ball. We need you guys to check bars, miniature golf courses, even golf clubhouses for this one!

If you visit your favorite arcade and notice any new games that were not there previously, make sure you submit a location just as if it was a new location. You may either specify certain games are new to the arcade and some games are no longer there, or you can just submit the complete updated list all over again and we'll make the changes.

Happy gaming!

Nashvillan
Admin

on 10/27/2010 1:10:09 PM
Games are constantly being added to the database. Empire City: 1931, Warriors of Fate, and Rollergames pinball are some of the many games that are now in the Aurcade database. If you run across any games at your local arcades, laundromats, truck stops, bowling alleys, or even bars, let us know! If there is a location that you think hasn't been visited in a while, drop in and say hi. They could have new games.

Nashvillan
Admin

on 12/9/2010 12:55:38 AM
Some more new games have been added to the database.
Frogger (redemption)
Price is Right (redemption)
Dead Heat by Namco
Pac-Man Party by Namco
Let's Go Island by Sega
Super Bikes 2 by Raw Thrills
Super Cars by Raw Thrills
Golden Gun by Sega
GRID by Sega
Aqua Racer by Simuline
Crazy Speed by Universal Space
... more to come!

Nashvillan
Admin

on 12/17/2010 2:25:37 PM
A couple of retro titles have been added.
Clutch Hitter (1991)
Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa (1992)

Happy Holidays everybody!

Nashvillan
Admin

on 12/22/2010 3:31:17 AM
Some more new games have been added to the database. Be on the lookout for these games at your favorite arcade.
Arcana Heart 3
Pop'n Music: The Movie (17)
The King of Fighters XIII

Happy Holidays!

YepItsDuo

on 12/22/2010 6:32:35 PM
Might wanna add Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (saw it @ Game Galaxy) and DDR X2 (Betson site claims to have it in stock)

Nashvillan
Admin

on 12/22/2010 11:09:03 PM
You bring up an interesting point.
There's a Super Street Fighter IV and a Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition.
Is it the same game?

I know Game Galaxy has had "Street Fighter IV" for a long time (through Justin Wong's Viewlix cabinet), and I know they were hoping to get Super Street Fighter IV in soon. I was just in there last week. Did they get it in since then? If so, is it a dedicated cabinet or did they switch boards? Is it an American upright or a Japanese candy cabinet?
I must admit, it was quite messy in there. I did notice a Sega Genesis demo station was sitting off in the corner.

If Super Street Fighter IV is different from Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition, then I need to do more updating. Arcade UFO specifically received SFIV:AE.

YepItsDuo

on 12/23/2010 12:54:39 AM
Nope, not quite the same game. SSFIV [A.E.] is an arcade-exculsive update to the consonle version of SSFIV. Yun and Yang from the SFIII series are arcade edition exclusives, as well as the possibility (not 100% sure) of fighting a couple of new secret bosses in single player mode, which I believe they are Evil Ryu & Shin Akuma, alongside minor balancing tweaks.

While they still have Long's Viewlix cabinet, it doesn't run on that. It appears to run with an XBox 360 inside the bottom part of the cab, thus a pay-by-the-hour Super Street Fighter IV was born after it was released for consoles.

When I was there earlier today (Dec. 22), there were two Astro City Cabs linked together, with each person playing one cab. The Game Galaxy site said it was gonna be 75 cents per play but on an old post on the site says '$20 all day play. min. 8 people, thus having the machine set to Free Play and having the same 15 people playing all day.

I've never been any good at SSFIV, but I hope to play it someday.

EDIT: Whoops, made some serious corrections

Nashvillan
Admin

on 12/24/2010 12:52:41 AM
Ok then! Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition was just released into the American markets and may be coming to an arcade near you!

CKFan
Admin

on 12/25/2010 8:00:31 PM
I've added a few games as needed (mostly older pinball machines that hadn't been added). I think the last game I added was Flicky, since Galloping Ghost got theirs running.

Nashvillan
Admin

on 1/21/2011 2:18:14 AM
Here are some more new games that have been added to the database. Be on the lookout for them!
BlazBlue Continuum Shift
DJMAX Technika 2
Pop'n Music 18 and 19
Initial D v5
Beatmania IIDX 17: Sirius
Splat!

Nashvillan
Admin

on 2/4/2011 9:09:49 PM
More new games added to the database!
World Series: The Season (Cinematronics 1985)
Daytona USA: Special Edition
Dodge City

More will be added!

Also, we have our first siting of Pac-Man Battle Royale. Scandia Fun Center picked up the game. This means several more places should be getting the game in soon if they haven't already! Check it out!

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  New games

Recent Scores
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
Brandon Travis
4/22/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
James White