Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums  Galloping Ghost Arcade  RRRR at GGA

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
HugDD

RRRR at GGA
on 8/30/2012 6:42:03 PM
PinkySueBlinkyInkyPac-Man

Hey Everyone! I hope you're all having a great summer. Thanks for reaching out and being welcoming. That means a great deal to me.

For those pondering the title of my post, it's Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Recharge at Galloping Ghost Arcade. You've all inspired me with your incredible gaming skills and scores. Often enough, I really don't know how you do it. Hopefully, also, I've inspired you with my environmental initiatives. This post is a call to action on everyone's part.

As many of you know, I've done recycling at our beloved arcade for about a few months now. I'd like to check-in and see where you stand on sustainable living as it applies to GGA. I'm not at all expecting anyone to lead the lifestyle that I do, but rather ask, what are you yourself willing to commit? There're any of number of things we can all do such as walk, bike (as I have), reusing a container, recycling your own purchases, and so forth.

I'd like to request from the GGA staff that you establish a container to collect light bulbs and battery products. This would help my recycling efforts tremendously. I'd do my best to collect on a basis that works for us both. Then secondly, make the switch over from styrofoam products to paper, the latter being biodegradable. Please let me know what you think. I'd greatly appreciate everyone's feedback. Thanks for reading!

-Duc
www.storyofstuff.org

ehafh

RE: RRRR at GGA
on 12/12/2012 8:43:41 PM
i think a recycling can next to the trash could be easy enough to setup.
could even add an achievement on the GGA list that would help promote the idea.

i would imagine there are only benefits to adding a plastic/glass/metal/paper can if a spot for it exists.
not sure if the garbage is paid for on a weekly basis, but if not this could help cut down on that cost.

if you have broken parts, that are considered junk and unrepairable you could offer them
to people like myself for use in mixed media art projects. things like buttons that stick?
people would be able to recycle objects like that.

other than that i'm not too sure.

Page: of 1 Page

Forums  Galloping Ghost Arcade  RRRR at GGA

Recent Scores
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
Brandon Travis
4/22/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024