Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  Lodging for the 15th Annual International Classic Video Game Tournament

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
NH_Punchie

Lodging for the 15th Annual International Classic Video Game Tournament
on 2/14/2013 11:09:30 PM
Hey everyone, I realize it is still early for a lot of you to be making your plans for the tournament at ACAM/Funspot, but I wanted to let everyone know there is another event going on at Gunstock that weekend. This means there could be an issue with last-minute lodging accommodations.

Ava and Dave Doyle from Sun Valley Cottages sent me a message letting me know they are already getting calls for lodging, as are other lodging places in the area. Would hate for someone to have a lodging issue. If you are planning on coming out for the 15th Annual International Classic Video Game Tournament and you have not thought about your lodging yet, maybe you should soon. See you in a few months!!!

http://www.classicarcademuseum.org/tournament.htm

Nashvillan
Admin

RE: Lodging for the 15th Annual International Classic Video Game Tournament
on 2/14/2013 11:20:45 PM
Yes, I noticed that two nights ago when I was shopping for hotel rooms... I was running across a bunch of "only two left" or "Hurry! Last one!" issues with many of the hotels in the area. Lake Winnepesake was full already. I had to pass on them because they were outside my price range AND I wasn't sure if I was going to have extra company or not.

michaelsroka

on 4/18/2013 10:56:45 AM
I plan to make my 1st trip, where to stay and who has room to share.

bestcellar

on 4/19/2013 11:48:32 AM
Three of us from Galloping Ghost are coming. Reeeeeally glad we booked early. We are looking forward to meeting everyone there!

lakeman421

on 5/23/2013 10:59:48 PM
A friend of mine who lives near Funspot is willing to house a couple gamers if anyone is still looking for a place to crash. Will cost nearly nothing. Message me if anyone is interested.

Rob Ross

on 5/24/2013 8:41:49 PM
@Robbie
If your friend is Jules, do people know he gets drive by's every night with real bullets flying.

@Matt
Who all is coming from Chicago?
You are more than welcome to join our drinking group as we head for beers the moment the tavern on the second floor opens everyday. Or hang out in the smoking pit by the upper door area for some nerd talk.

Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  Lodging for the 15th Annual International Classic Video Game Tournament

Recent Scores
$157,000
Tim Vanderkolk
5/15/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
5/13/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
5/13/2024
Tony DeRose
5/13/2024
Brandon Travis
5/13/2024