Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums  The American Classic Arcade Museum at Funspot  ACAM 16 is HIstory !!

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Robert

ACAM 16 is HIstory !!
on 6/1/2014 9:06:53 PM
Hello fellow gamers:

I'm back home from the 16th annual classic arcade gaming event that just took place at the American Classic Arcade Museum (ACAM) located within Funspot in New Hampshire, USA.

As always, the event produced a large number of gamers, hobbyists, enthusiasts and more, this year a large crowd of more than 100.

The ACAM staff crafted an assortment of titles that were dedicated to those who had donated titles to ACAM over the years, and between the main event, the manufacturer's event and the mystery games of the day, more than 25 donated titles were competed on until in each category the final rankings were determined earlier today.

Having not attended the event myself since 2011, it was exciting to see so many gamers that I had not seen in 3 years, and in some cases more.

This was the first year in a long while that I competed and qualified for the main event, and at the time that I left to drive home today I think I was in 14th place, but that likely has since changed as historically a lot tends to happen during the closing day of the event.

I can't wait to see the final standings myself !!

Thanks to Gary Vincent and the ACAM staff for pulling off yet another competitive and enjoyable event, and for the Lawton family for making everyone feel right at home at Funspot, as they always do !!

Robert

Page: of 1 Page

Forums  The American Classic Arcade Museum at Funspot  ACAM 16 is HIstory !!

Recent Scores
Andrew Iwaszko
4/25/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/25/2024
Andrew Iwaszko
4/22/2024
Brandon Travis
4/22/2024
James White
4/22/2024