Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums  The American Classic Arcade Museum at Funspot  FunSpot tournament scores

AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
McGamer

FunSpot tournament scores
on 6/5/2010 5:18:37 PM
Yesterday I was looking on this website at the list of players and scores. Later on it wasn't showing up. Today I went under the evnts and still nothing popping up. Has anyone esle had that issue? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do?

graham8bit
Official

RE: FunSpot tournament scores
on 6/5/2010 8:51:48 PM
I am not sure why that would be. What browser are you using?

Is this working for you?
http://www.aurcade.com/events/view.aspx?id=16

What else did you see/not see when you were trying to view it?

If you are in the forums the Events box on the right (which would normally be above "Recent Posts") will not show up.

BadBrains

on 6/6/2010 8:16:07 AM
I can't find the link to FS 12 above the recent post. What happen?

BadBrains

on 6/6/2010 10:27:59 AM
Now it's back up.

Auric
Founder

on 6/6/2010 10:45:08 AM
Should be OK now.

I drank WHAT!?! - Socrates

BadBrains

on 6/6/2010 11:23:56 AM
Are their any updates on Non-Tourney games. I see Vs. Dr Mario. On CAGD Jimmy got 240k in Egale. I know Richie up Pleiads.

Steve Wagner said he was going for DK3, Gorf and a DK Jr. Kill Screen.

I saw a video with Crazy Kong at FS too!!!!!

Steve W

on 6/8/2010 2:25:51 PM
I got about 245k on Gorf 3 man settings but I feel confident about going solidly after that record once I can practice on it more (like if Richie puts one back in the arcade and I will just film it). DK3 was much much tougher at FS than at Richie's. I got 850k or around that and it was really really brutal. If you get Richie to set it to FS settings (I assume Medium?) you will be amazed. Makes it a lot more fun though.

DK Jr jump button was not working so was not able to do anything on that title.

Steve

mpstulir

on 6/10/2010 4:01:08 PM
BadBrains, the focus of our event is the tournament. ACAM & our scoring partner Aurcade do not track scores outside of the tournament games.

I have heard that a few of the Twin Galaxies refs in attendance were certifying their own scores on non-tourney games. Perhaps checking with them might show some non-tourney scores. Be advised, however, that none of the ACAM/Funspot staff opened games for TG verification of settings, so by TG's own rules, anything they took for scoring would be invalid.

Mike Stulir

BadBrains

on 6/13/2010 6:26:56 PM
I know that, I was just thinking of how the high score board at Richie's work. If someone gets a WR don't they have their picture up on the wall?

Also, I was looking at past FS events and I see that no scores from the tourney been put up.

Auric
Founder

on 6/13/2010 7:58:22 PM
Heya,

I'm busy getting all the past data entered. It's a lot of work :)

All of Funspot's tournament history will be entered. As for pictures up on the wall... wait till you see what we will be doing to help ACAM with that.

The_Pro
Admin

on 6/14/2010 3:03:35 PM
Auric Wrote:
As for pictures up on the wall... wait till you see what we will be doing to help ACAM with that.

Interesting stuff, the wall has needed an update for a while.

BadBrains

on 6/14/2010 5:01:49 PM
Oh David, I remember what you told me at Richie's with the wall and less and less room it has!

It's a very cool idea!

Auric
Founder

on 6/14/2010 7:51:51 PM
Quiet! Thou shalt not speak of this! lol

Should be great once we get it in place...

mpstulir

on 6/15/2010 5:07:07 PM
The_Pro Wrote:
Auric Wrote:
As for pictures up on the wall... wait till you see what we will be doing to help ACAM with that.

It is like everything else Martin, you need staff and time. Most of ACAM is volunteer based, so unless someone steps up to do it, it isn't going to get done.

Are you volunteering?

Auric
Founder

on 6/15/2010 7:21:05 PM
I think he's volunteering to replace all the pictures with himself! lol

Just kidding ;)

The_Pro
Admin

on 6/15/2010 7:39:07 PM
mpstulir Wrote:
The_Pro Wrote:
Auric Wrote:

It is like everything else Martin, you need staff and time. Most of ACAM is volunteer based, so unless someone steps up to do it, it isn't going to get done.

Are you volunteering?

Oh, I know, and I'm not griping about it. I'm just excited that ideas are being looked at. I probably would volunteer if I was around more when it wasn't tourney time. If there's something I can do from here, contact me whenever.

mpstulir

on 6/16/2010 8:33:39 AM
I know you were not griping Martin. Believe me, you are the last person in the world I would accuse of that. Your message brought up a point about the massive amount of volunteer work it takes to keep ACAM running. There is a certain element of gamer that thinks this stuff just magically happens in the background, and that is just not the case.

Someone did volunteer to handle that job quite some time ago, and once the job was assigned to her, she never touched it again.

Page: of 1 Page

Forums  The American Classic Arcade Museum at Funspot  FunSpot tournament scores

Recent Scores
Thomas Boyer
5/4/2024
Matt Gladem
5/4/2024
Brad Bach
4/29/2024
Brandon Travis
5/3/2024
Steven Lucas
4/27/2024