Not Loged In - Login Now or Create Account
Public Forums
Forums   General Discussion  Joy Stick Repair
 
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
sciullikj
Member

Posts: 1
Joy Stick Repair
on 3/13/2021 5:14:51 PM
Hello,

I have a 1985 Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom that needs to Joy Stick repaired - any suggestions on who/where I can get it fixed?

Thanks!



 
redelf
Member

Posts: 61
RE: Joy Stick Repair
on 3/23/2021 2:38:49 AM
I don't really think that there is a company that fixes joysticks, they usually just replace with a new one.  Depending on what is broken on your joystick you might be able to find a used one and use the new one or take parts from it for yours.


 
 Page: of 1 Page

Forums   General Discussion  Joy Stick Repair
 
Recent Scores
254,900
Matt Spoonmore
10/5/2026
262,000
Tony DeRose
10/5/2026
2,156,330
Brad Bach
9/30/2026
411,500
Matt Spoonmore
10/4/2026
540
Jack Gordon
10/4/2026